Skilled Guidance from Experienced International Tax Lawyers & CPAs

While tax regulations within the United States are complicated enough, dealing with foreign account reporting requirements adds another layer of stress all together. The rules regarding cross border tax issues are constantly changing and require a keen and experienced set of eyes to manage.

Frost Law’s international tax attorneys have the qualifications to help you supervise the legal standing of your foreign businesses.

Are you looking for an international tax attorney or CPA?

Give us a call at (717) 251-5029 or fill out our brief contact form.

Which Foreign Tax Issues Do You Need To Address?

The U.S. government’s ability to impose taxes spans far beyond our country’s borders. Consequently, you will need to ensure your business is meeting all the necessary tax requirements regardless of where your foreign operations are being conducted. Our international tax attorneys are experienced in working with clients in Pennsylvania and around the world.

Our services we provide includes:

International estate planning

If your estate planning goals involve family members who live abroad, it is advisable to seek out well-versed attorneys. Our legal team can help you jump through the necessary hurdles to ensure the safety of your estate so that your family and assets are taken care of.

Voluntary disclosure programs

If you believe you have delinquent foreign accounts that do not meet the necessary legal requirements, you can still apply for “tax amnesty” through various programs. Two of the most notable include:

  • The Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (“OVDP”)
  • The Streamlined Offshore Procedures and the Delinquent Filing Submission Procedures

FATCA compliance

Under FATCA, certain U.S. taxpayers must report information regarding their financial foreign assets if they pass a certain threshold. Our team can help you determine if you meet these requirements and if need be, we will assist you with the reporting process.


If you need to file a Federal Bank Account Report, be sure to reach out to our tax firm’s accomplished legal team. Navigating the FBAR requires the help of an experienced advisor and legal consultant such as Frost Law, as even the smallest of mistakes can lead to numerous legal consequences.

Whether you are a U.S. resident or seeking expat tax advice, our law firm can be a valuable asset in securing your business interests. Reach out to us today and begin learning about the various services we can provide for your business.

Contact our International Tax Attorneys Today

Contact Frost Law at (717) 251-5029 or with our brief contact form for an initial consultation where we can address your cross-border tax concerns. Our team, led by international tax attorney Glen Frost (Tax Attorney, CPA, CFP®, and LLM in taxation), is ready to help you manage your international tax concerns so that you can focus on growing your business.